We’re launching a 3-part workshop to encourage tech entrepreneurs to build crypto projects on the Internet Computer. As members of the DFINITY community, at the conclusion of the workshop series, we’ll grant select participants early access to the Internet Computer platform — giving you a competitive head start amongst your crypto-curious peers.
In order to accommodate demand and timezones, we will hold workshops in both Pacific Time (PT) and Central European Time (CET). The first workshop will be open to both technical and non-technical audiences to discuss the unique properties of applications built for the Internet Computer and hold an ideation exercise to better help you understand the technical properties of the Internet Computer — tamper-proof, unstoppable, scalable, fast, etc — to support your crypto projects.
Subsequent workshops will focus on how to build a crypto project from websites, enterprise IT systems, open internet services, smart contracts, and DeFi systems on the Internet Computer — with hands-on support from DFINITY team members.
At the conclusion of Workshop 3, we’ll open an application process for early access to the Internet Computer. In order to qualify, projects must:
- Demonstrate a clear value proposition to users
- Showcase the unique attributes of building on the Internet Computer and/or Motoko programming language
- Provide a short video walkthrough of your crypto project
Due to demand — space will be limited. Hope to see you there.
Sign up for:
- PT Workshop (Wednesday, May 13, 6PM PT) : https://dfinity.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsd-irqz4tHNLWP-PNis5IE1CZsTzn6jZG
- CET Workshop (Thursday, May 14, 6PM CET): https://dfinity.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYldOqvqjwsGtA2FRcrYfLkGAnZDmmZb-rn