Staking problems within NNS app

Yes zoom out works best! Top left in address bar on iphone “aA”

2 Likes

It’s fixed for me
Set dissolve to 8 years !

1 Like

My ICP tokens were displaying fine before the staking problems started. I did not change the zoom. I am using Android.

Hi There,

I’m still having the same issue with the Neurons Tab within the NNS App.
I’ve tried to zoom in zoom out, login logout etc. to get rid of the grey/beige screen but nothing works!
Can someone tell me how you resolved this issue?

I’m logging in from an IPhone on Safari.

Your feedback is much appreciated. :raised_hands:

Let’s say it happens to me 4 over 5 times when I try. iPhone/Safari as well. Most of the times (~80%) I get the grey screen, so keep trying…

Yep you just have to keep trying, close all my tabs, login logout, press the grey box then back a page and reload. Usually something works

This is being worked on!
status.dfinity.org

Hello, so far I am a BIG Internet Computer fan but I gotta say—after the ease of Coinbase and Kraken w Staking, this Dfinity Staking process is extremely challenging. Not sure it is worth the Herculean effort. I am holding ICP w Coinbase and was hoping to stagger staking (x amt each year up to 8 years, for ex) but this is a hassle. Please let us retail folks know if you release a separate user friendly version. I think the interest in Staking will really take off. Thanks very much in advance.

1 Like

Instead my neuron are not progressing for one month now. I am losing voting power day by day nonethelss i dedicated all possible and imaginable option which I found in the app.

I have same problem . Can anyone help me ?

Hi i have same problem with NNS neuron.

Did u sort it out ? Rhis issue ?

Jello i thing we go lost them . I am was on suport and they say to me i will get them back when i will buy same ammount what i am send to NNS and live there in main account then i will get refund back .

Hello. I’m currently having an issue with staking SNEED. I apologize if this isn’t the right place to ask this but I already have 1 neuron for staking my SNEED on the NNS and I was going to create another one. I was sending 1 SNEED to create another neuron but I made a mistake and closed my browser window on accident while it was sending. The transaction completed but I don’t see another neuron up for it. Is there anyway I can get that back somehow? Is it just slow or is it going to be stuck in limbo? I do have the transaction that’s on the NNS. I hope that I didn’t lose it. I’m thinking if what was said above of doing nothing and just waiting still applies. If anyone could help/educate me on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @kikokiko ,

We have a background job to claim that neuron in those cases. You need to go to the neurons page of the SNEED, where you have your other neuron and wait a bit.

If you have already done that and no other neuron appeared, let me know and I’ll take a look at that background job.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry I just want to make sure I quoted you (still getting used to posting on the forums). Thank you very much for the help. I have sent you a DM.

1 Like

Thanks!

I reply here as well for visibility.

I was able to replicate the problem and we are working on a fix. I hope it will be part of the next Upgrade Proposal of the NNS Dapp.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help and update lmuntaner. I hope the proposal passes as well. You and the team are amazing. I will be patient and wait to see the results.

1 Like

I do have one more question. Say it doesn’t end up passing. Do I just have to wait longer for it to pass or is there some other alternative? I thank you for being patient with me (I’m still a noob with the IC and still have much to learn lol).

1 Like

If the proposal doesn’t pass, I would be able to help you in another way.

I’d rather wait so that you can confirm that the bug is fixed and no other users will face it.

1 Like