Small UX update related to maturity modulation

I see, the tax question regarding staking income is different in any country of the world.

In my country e.g., staking income must be valued at an acquisition cost of 0 and is taxed at 27.5% on disposal, no tax on inflow.

But let me come back to my initial question.

If I have neuron with a daily maturity von e.g. 0.31 according the ICP Dashboard. After 15 days in a month the displayed maturity must be 15 * 0.31 = 4.65 instead of 0.91 ?

Yes. That logic makes sense to me

Ok, the problem is that this particular neuron shows an amount of 0.96 per today the 16th day of the month and that brings me back to my question two days ago?

What I’m missing here ?

@rbole, here are a couple of things to check:

1. Make sure you have your neuron following set up correctly. Is your neuron following neurons that vote on all proposals for both Governance and All Topics Except Governance?
  2. Check to see if your neuron has voted on all recent proposals. For all proposal topics except Exchange Rate, you can do this for the 100 most recent proposals by comparing the Voting History table on the IC dashboard page for your neuron with the Proposals table on the Governance page. Is the Voting History table missing any proposals (other than recent ones that haven’t yet been voted on)? It’s a bit tedious to do this, but if your neuron is not voting on everything you should be able to see that by making this comparison.

If your neuron is voting on all proposals, you should be getting slightly higher rewards than what is shown for Estimated Rewards: Daily Rewards (Maturity) on the IC dashboard page for your neuron, which you said is 0.31 maturity per day. The reason for slightly higher rewards than the estimate is that some voting power does not vote (poorly configured neurons), and thus gives their rewards to neurons that do vote, which gives a small boost above the estimate.

2 Likes

@rbole everything @Dylan said is correct.

If you do this but you still see something off, you can DM me and we can help investigate further to see if we can see anything not obvious.

cool thanks, thats usefull.

I have been receiving maturity for more than year but 1 week ago it suddenly stoped. Should i make any changes ?

Hi Team,
Just wanting to ask:

i) once the original staked time has passed… if i don’t do anything, will the maturity continue to increase?
ii) if i choose to merge the maturity, example @ 100%, will the maturity continue to increase? or do i need to increase delay for the maturity to increase?
iii) if i choose to increase say for example for 188 days (minimum for vote) will that be counted from today or from the original stake date?

Thanks for you time,

What surprise me is it need some days countdown after start spawn.