Change from laptop to pc

Just now I logged into NNS on my pc after not having done so for almost 5 weeks. In that time, I logged in using my new laptop, always voting on all proposals I could vote on.
But now when I look at my available maturity, about 1 third is gone … I had between 20 and 21 maturity there and now I only have 13.36 left.
What has happened here???

trying to make sense of it
I think I know what happened. The rewards I received when I was using my laptop to vote (and receive rewards) have been removed. I just did a calculation and came up with the maturity that I had right before using my laptop. And it’s no coincidence that it’s almost exactly the amount that I’m missing, but it’s the same neuron. And when I logged in using my laptop again maybe 10 minutes ago they were gone there too.
I think it would be only too fair that I receive those rewards back.
Any dev can message me for this since I know exactly how many days I’ve been using my laptop and what I should be receiving in rewards on average every day up to 3 digits after the comma.

So, to conclude: if you use a new device, prepare to lose all the rewards if you vote with that device. Huge Bug.

When am I going to receive an answer from a mod?