Upcoming Yuku DAO SNS Decentralization Sale

Thank you for your reply. Can you answer my other two questions?

I couldn’t find anything regarding who the development team is. Will you be providing any information on any of the founding/future team members?

Will individuals from the United States be geo-blocked from participating in the SNS sale?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hmm, I have some transactions on Yuku with Avocado research collection in recent days and Yuku credits have not credited. Maybe it doesn’t work for all collections? Can you check?

3 Likes

Due to the network congestion, there is a delay to show the credit after each transaction. Please check again. If it is still not credited, please reach out to contact@yuku.app. Our tech team will look into it. Thank you for your feedback.

4 Likes

Hello @jwarner, I’m Teto Operation and Community Lead at Yuku Metaverse. Thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your interest in Yuku. We are an international team with members located in various parts of the globe, working diligently to bring our vision to life.
Regarding your question about geo-blocking, we are committed to ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations set by the SNS Launchpad and will provide updates on any restrictions or limitations as necessary. We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to develop our platform.

2 Likes

The typical problem for web3 projects is how to achieve mass adoption

1 Like

Hi @Teto thanks for the response.

When I asked if Yuku would be providing any information on founding/future team members, I meant names, development background, etc. I’ll take your response as a “no.”

Since geo-blocking the U.S. isn’t necessary to launch an SNS, I’ll take your response as a “we haven’t decided yet.”

Thank you and good luck on your sale!

4 Likes

just saw Yuku allows users to sign up and log in with emails. this is definitely a necessary step to welcome web2 users. bravo!

3 Likes

very good point. Yuku allows users to log in via Email. You can try it on this link Yuku, your gateway to web3!

2 Likes

ICP ecosystem needs an NFT aggregator.

3 Likes

Yes, we are currently actively developing and will launch collections on Entrepot in the near future. At the that time, you can purchase NFTs those are now listed on Entrepot on the Yuku, and will also support functions such as Sweep, batch listing, and batch transfer.

4 Likes

Congratulations to Yuku for launching SNS, I look forward to your performance

4 Likes

If Yuku has a legion of fans, count me among them. If Yuku has but one fan, that’s me. And if Yuku has no fans, then the world hasn’t discovered it yet, but they will — because I’ll make sure of it.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind and warm support

2 Likes

Hello Yuku, I saw information about Ai in the white paper and website. When can it be used?

2 Likes

I’m glad you asked this question. At present, AI features have been tested internally and the beta version will be announced in the near future. Follow Yuku X account and stay stunned.

2 Likes

Wow that’s great Looking forward to it

2 Likes

So everyone can customize AI Avatar? I’m gonna make a cool one. Hope there would be a race :slight_smile:

If so I hope a match will be arranged!!

1 Like

Is yuku opensource yet ?

1 Like

Of course, you can customize your own Ai Avatar. Contest is a good idea