Submit your Dfinity/ICP project to be advertised by Hype Team 🚀

Good day infinite Dfinity and ICP community members. Does your project needs some major visibility and advertisement?

My name is Edgar, im a newbie on Dfinity forum and still am going trough learning process here and it’s bit harder since am not a DEV. I’m good in advertising crypto projects (love video content) and really looking forward to give assistance to your projects, since well developed projects sometimes lack publicity i want to form team from people that are keen on advertising, got some mates with me, but still insiders are always better informed about. So if your good in SMM, copy writing, video creation, design etc. DM me a short intro about your skills and details about what part of hype you want to grow at.

So back to the advertising your projects.

1. Give a brief about your Dfinity/ICP project by filling this form:
  1. Choose Youtubers from list that might suit your needs by reviewing your project.
  1. Have a cup of tea, coffee or beer. I’ll will get back you shortly to discuss ongoing processes.

2. To raise your karma and support Hype Team press :heart: under this post.

3. If your know a good project that is built on ICP that needs promo, share this post as an opportunity to project authors/curators.

If you got any questions will be splendid if you can share those.

Youtubers will be always updated. Fresh info about them is on our spreadsheet.

Best of luck mates on reaching your targeted audience.

Edgar

9 Likes

Good day Dfinity family, since i’m working with influencers on community grant, want to poke here yotubers scammers who take away money and just promise day after day that video will be done. Beware of this youtuber ИНТЕРНЕТ ЗАРАБОТОК CRYPTO

don’t make any orders from him just will loose your time, ICP funds and your healthy thoughts.

These are his contacts he uses.

Telegrams:
intermon
intermonik
intermonitor
intermon2
maxlistok
maxlistoff
davbesto
dima_besto
max_besto
maxik_leg
Max_Listok
maxim_listov

Discord: M.Int#6945

Email: sakinarasulova0312@gmail.com and vikingigame123@gmail.com

И естестенно на руском. Внимание ютубер скамер, жулик, разводила и кидалово. Забирает ваши средства и кормит завтраками что видео будет готово. Не доверяйте любым уговоркам ИНТЕРНЕТ ЗАРАБОТОК CRYPTO
Его контакты указаны выше. Берегите ваши средства, время и нервы.

Zlibrary or libgen on ICP and IPFS: x3bbe-yqaaa-aaaak-qcirq-cai

1 Like

Aaaaand another scammer to be aware of. Admits that works for Crypto Life https://www.youtube.com/@cryptolife1 as showed in contact form. Mentioned that old reviewer had tricked him and now will do reviews by himself. Just takes funds and after failure blocks without any response. Maybe he is more a looser who’s too lazy or has personal traumas or issues to finish work that he agrreed on, or both loser and a scammer.
Stay aware. These are his contacts:
lionvasiliy@gmail.com
In telegram uses name @lastgen Vasiliy Zhuravlev

Привет всем, желаю обозначить ещё одного кидалу рфботающим якобы менеджером Крипто Лайф https://www.youtube.com/@cryptolife1
Расказал что сам Крипто Лайф его бросил и теперь под ним делает видео сам, после оплаты и выжиданий забанил в чате. Думаю Василий просто закомплексованный, и неувеенный в себе неудачник, кто не может дело до конца довести, и паральельно на пол ставки кидало. Будте бдительны коллени маркетологи, это его контакы официально указаные даже в описании канала Крипто Лайф:
lionvasiliy@gmail.com
In telegram uses name @lastgen Vasiliy Zhuravlev
Василий Журавлев.