Seed Round Access

ok great.

claiming my voting neurons/governance tokens = the same as claiming everything I would have been entitled to months ago?

Would appreciate if someone can help answer this for me!

On the KYC form itself, it asks for an “ICP Address” in addition to “Principal ID”. What does “ICP Address” refer to? Is that my Account ID? Or is that my Legacy DFN Address?

I’m still surprised at how confused all these terms are.

2 Likes

To be perfect honest, I’m not 100% sure (only 80%) what the “legacy dfn address” is so I have pinged the team to see whom can give an answer that is solid. I want to make sure there is no room for error.

Hi. Having (more) trouble with seed instructions because there’s no link anymore to download nns-ifaces. Anywhere I can get that to continue?

The interfaces are all here: https://k7gat-daaaa-aaaae-qaahq-cai.ic0.app/dev/dfinity

Click the Canisters tab on any listing then “view .did file”, there you’ll find a download link.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. As a seed round participant you should leave the “ICP Address” field blank. Only “Principal ID” is required.

Looking into removing the field so it doesn’t keep causing confusion.

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

I tried to increase the dissolve delay with below commands thru the terminal :

dfx canister --network=ic --no-wallet sign
rrkah-fqaaa-aaaaa-aaaaq-cai manage_neuron
‘(record { id = opt record { id = <NEURON_ID>:nat64 }; command = opt variant { Configure = record { operation = opt variant { IncreaseDissolveDelay = record { additional_dissolve_delay_seconds = <DISSOLVE_DELAY_IN_SECONDS>:nat32 } } } } })’

And I get this reply :

Update message generated at [message.json]
Signed request_status append to update message in [message.json]

I don’t see the increase of the dissolve delay of the neuron i tried to change the dissolve delay.

Is it ok and takes time or I am missing something? I tried to do increase delay for another neuron too after doing the first and the reply was “message.json already exist”.

thank you!!

That command alone only signs a message which you later have to send. You could do this using dfx canister --network ic send message.json from a networked machine.

This is intended for airgapped setups, you sign on the airgapped machine and send from a networked machine.

(The “message.json already exists” error is to prevent you overwriting a message which you may not have sent yet.)

1 Like

There is by now a better tool to use for this than dfx. It is quill from here: GitHub - dfinity/quill: Governance & ledger toolkit for cold wallets

But it would be helpful to know first if you are in an air-gapped setup or not. Then we can give you the best instructions.

1 Like

thank you very much for your reply!! i will go thru the link now!

i’m using a not air-gapped machine.

thanks!!

14 days ago I did a KYC, so far I only received this email: “Your application has been submitted successfully. If you do not receive an email from our Support team, you have passed the KYC.”

but even after 14 days my account is not KYCed

How do you know it hasn’t been KYCed yet? I did the process months ego and received only the email you mention…

You can see new kyc proposals here: KYC | ic.rocks
My proposal is not there

I can’t find my address ether.
But I did receive an email from them a few month ego after the KYC that says:
“Your application has been submitted successfully. If you do not receive an email from our Support team, you have passed the KYC” so… :man_shrugging:

Let me ping @timo to see if he can help.

With quill in the networked setup you have to do this:

quill --pem-file <path-to-pem-file> neuron-manage -a <seconds> <neuron_id> | quill send -

You can install quill from a binary release for MacOS (Intel), Linux and arm32 (RPi). Otherwise you have to compile it.

Since you are currently trying dfx you must have already have the .pem file. It must be in
~/.config/dfx/identity/default/identity.pem
or replace default by the name of the identity that you are currently using in dfx. You can substitute that path into the quill command line.

quill will ask you for confirmation to send (y/N) and then send it. Please try with small number of seconds first.

1 Like

Could you check directly under your GTC account here:

https://ic.rocks/genesis/2d89d96b10f7a9456a9154b2f5309ee70df5bce1

Replace the address after genesis/ with your own DFN address (aka legacy address). There is line “KYC proposal” which will tell you if yours was already KYC unlocked or not.

KYC proposal were last made on Nov 18.

1 Like

I have checked my address using this link - it says that that my KYC hadn’t been verified yet. Can it be if I submitted it more then two months ago?

I should not be. Please contact support and provide your DFN address there. Then they can tell you if your DFN address should have been processed.

I check it every day.
KYC Proposal: No