Problems with loading NNS-login page (full blank)

Hi guys and girls.

Upfront, i am not a developer, just a user within the IC-space that is seeing the potential.

Tonight, after the SNS-1 funding event, i experienced several problem with the login page of the NNS.

And this is right now:

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Its not loading at all. Any ideas?

Greetings

I’m using Chrome V.107.0.5304.108 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
On windows 11 Home V.22621.819
No problems on mobile phone.

1 Like

Can you try refreshing/reloading the page?

Yes, same result…

We noticed this issue last or previous week. I guess it surfaces more often tonight because there was some loads and issues with the network. As you can see in the screenshot I just took, on my side all good.

As I commented there, in next version we will propose, a call to agent-js syncTime will be included in NNS-dapp which should mitigate or solve this issue popping up. More a workaround that a proper fix though.

1 Like

Yes, on my phone everything is working correctly too.

And i’m sure if i will reboot my laptop, everything will be fine too. However, this shouldn’t be happening and my imput was to be helpfull for posting this bug… :upside_down_face:

Definitely, feedback much appreciated!

From frontend side, not much I can do more about this I think. Regarding the issue it self, I noticed it popping in few threads in the team tonight, so I guess it will be inspected further as other issues that happened recently.

3 Likes

thanks DFINITY’ers! I directed @bouen here and really appreciate how fast you were on responding.

If you want - the issue is still here after the reboot - i can add some additional information/screenshots.

If so, let me know what you need…

Thanks but no need of screenshots. It’s weird that you face is constantly and not randomly but well, I don’t absolutely get the root cause within the netwok. To speak frankly, like I said above, cannot really do more myself unfortunately. I’ll ping you when next version get proposed with the workaround.

1 Like

In addition to preparing next version with the workaround, there are some investigation on-going on the network level. I am a bit far away of that subject so cannot really give an ETA but just to let you know that we investigate.

1 Like

So when we prepared last version of NNS-dapp we ultimately rollbacked the PR but, good news, the incicent is resolved.

@bouen if you give it a try you should be good.

From what I understand some cache needed to be cleared by the boundary nodes and they will investigate further to take measure so that it does not happen again in the future.

Yes, without any adjustments on my side, it’s working again! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Ah super glad to hear that! Thanks for the help and feedback :+1:

2 Likes