Node in South America (Brazil) + Node questions

Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions about deploying a node and deploying it in South America:

1 - Is there any impediment/roadblock for deploying a node in Brazil with a single public IPv4 and /64 IPv6 address?

2 - Did not saw any Asrock Rack in recommended hardware is there any feature that a ROME2D16-2T would not have to run IC-OS? I compared it to the other vendor options and did not find any missing feature.

3 - On recommended hardware I saw only 16x 3200Mhz 32GB modules, currently I have 16x 2400Mhz 32GB modules, would IC-OS block the installation or the node would be rejected for not meeting the 3200Mhz speed modules?

4 - On recommended hardware for Gen2, the motherboard options are dual socket for 16x module installation of 32GB, what about single socket EPYC (with 32c/64t CPU) motherboards with 8x modules of 64GB of RAM, would this config be accepted on IC-OS?

5 - On recommended hardware I saw 10Gbps Intel and Broadcom network adapters, would IC-OS support/have drivers for 10Gbps Marvell (FastLinQ 41000 Series) network adapters?

Thank you!

1 Like

I would suggest joining the Node Provider Matrix channel: Node Provider Matrix channel - Internet Computer Wiki