NNS - Staking OGY - Strange error

Hi, how are you all?

We need help with a problem of two people who tried to staking and for some reason did not complete it. After that, they did not find their OGY tokens in the NNS and do not have the neuron created.

Case 1:

Caso 2:

This is what I got feedback:
Case 1:
“…I first sent my ogy token to the nns wallet and received it, then I intended to pledge ogy and create ogy neurons, but the creation of neurons failed and the token was not returned to me…”

Case 2:
“…I have this same issue. Sent OGY from GLDgov rewards to my nns token wallet. Sent through just fine but then when I staked max amount I got the same error. Token transaction shows it was still sent, and if I check neuron in Dashboard it shows the same balance is there, but in nns app it doesn’t show any neurons or anything staked…”

Analyzing the transactions, does anyone know what could be going on? Thx !!

2 Likes

If they visit https://nns.ic0.app/neurons/?u=leu43-oiaaa-aaaaq-aadgq-cai, sign in, then wait 10 seconds and then reload the page. Does anything appear?

1 Like

Users can recover their neuron by following this guide: Stuck SNS tokens when staking lower than minimum

In the meantime, we are working on a fix to not allow this to happen in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your comments and information ! We have already concluded that it had to do with the amount of OGY, it did not reach the minimum of OGY, so they were not displayed. Thanks again ! @dskloet @chepreghy

1 Like