New Node Provider Proposals

Thanks @BrianA, I will keep an eye on the voting process. I do not expect any issues getting it accepted, will take two or three days.

Hi all, there is NNS proposal 123019 (Proposal: 123019 - IC Dashboard) created by playmaker09 to become a Node Provider. Unfortunately in the proposal the link to the self-declaration and identity documents are missing, so this proposal cannot be voted in. I will try to reach out to playmaker09 to see whether he needs any support in submitting his proposal.

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider under my name, George Bassadone. I intend to commence operations with a total of 18 nodes in Georgia and 12 nodes in Armenia. As an entrepreneur, I have been actively involved in supporting the project since Genesis, I have also been supporting and collaborating with several innovative projects that are being developed within the Internet Computer ecosystem. My primary objective is to contribute in any way possible to facilitate the widespread adoption of the IC.

To initiate this process, I have submitted Proposal: Proposal: 123253 - IC Dashboard

For your convenience, I have made my self-declaration documents available at the following location: George Bassadone - Internet Computer Wiki

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to @SvenF for his invaluable support and guidance throughout this endeavour.

If you have any inquiries or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Your support and votes to adopt this proposal would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

George

6 Likes

IC stakeholders and community,

I am posting this as a formal request for our organization to join the Internet Computer network as a node provider. NoviSystems, LLC is committed to providing high-quality nodes near population centers, starting in the United States. We are not affiliated with any existing node providers and seek to add nodes in new data centers, further promoting the decentralization of the network.

Proposal 123287 has been submitted to join the network - view it on the IC dashboard here.

The self-declaration document is available on the Internet Computer Wiki and has SHA256 hash c3d8ef713908aa1cc170fb07ff402c424ea7b44658a1c9845062c83d2a142506.

Please feel free to reach out to us on the forum if you have any questions, and thank you for your consideration.

Best,

Cody N.
NoviSystems, LLC

5 Likes

Hi all,
Unfortunately in the NP proposal from @NoviSystems the hash on the self-declaration document is missing, so the current proposal (Proposal: 123287 - IC Dashboard) cannot be voted in. I am supporting @NoviSystems in resubmitting the proposal with the full hash in the next few days,
Best, Sven

1 Like

Hi all,

It seems that the IC Wiki entry has no mention of including the file hash on the onboarding page. I have resubmitted the proposal with the file hash of the self-declaration document. As long as the community is happy with this proposal format, I will submit an edit to the community wiki instructing prospective providers to include the file hash on their proposals as well.

You can view my new proposal to join the network here - Proposal 123307.

Best,

Cody
NoviSystems, LLC

3 Likes

Hi there!

I’m excited to share that following the acceptance of the remuneration rewards initiative (Proposal #123499), we now have an opportunity to extend our reach to Colombo, Sri Lanka with a Tier 3 Datacenter, backed by a Tier 1 ISP.

Your vote is critical in making this a reality. Please take a moment to review and vote for the proposal Proposal #123499 in adding Colombo Sri-Lanka Tier 3 datacenter.

Thank you,
Malith

2 Likes

Hello All,

I have submitted a Data Center Proposal (Proposal: 123444 - IC Dashboard).

Our plan is to provide multiple, Gen2 nodes locally at a new state of the art, Tier-3 Data Center, DC BLOX Welcome to BM1.

Cheers,
Brian

2 Likes

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m writing to formally register as a Node Provider under my name, Marc Johnson. I intend to scale operations to a total of 10-15 nodes in Paris, followed by an additional 10-15 nodes in Lisbon, Portugal.

As an engineer and entrepreneur, I have been interested in supporting the project for quite some time, and my primary objective is to facilitate the widespread adoption of the IC.

You can view my new proposal to join the network here - Proposal 123488

For your convenience, I have made my self-declaration documents available at the following location: Marc Johnson - Internet Computer Wiki . You can also find out more about me at marcjohnson.xyz

I would like to express my appreciation to @SvenF and @Luis for their support and guidance throughout this process.

If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Your support and votes to adopt my proposal would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Marc

4 Likes

Dear All,

After my proposal to join the network (Proposal 123488) passed successfully, I have now added a new proposal to Register a Celeste datacenter as pr1 in Europe,FR,Paris. Please see my proposal here - Proposal 123759.

If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Your support and votes to adopt my proposal would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Marc

1 Like

Dear All,

I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider for the IC.

As a student living in the university town, Stellenbosch in South African, I raised capital from friends and family to operate about 6 nodes in a data centre near Cape Town. I am very excited about this opportunity and would like to support the ICP project in this way. I am the sole shareholder and director of the company Illusions In Art (Pty) Ltd.

I submitted my NNS proposal 123792 and the Proof of Identity and self-declaration document are available on the node provider wiki.

Thanks to @SvenF for his support.

Please feel free to reach out to me on the forum if you have any questions, and thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Susan

4 Likes

Dear All,

After my proposals to join the network (Proposal 123488) and to Register a datacenter as pr1 (Proposal 123759) have both successfully passed, I have now added a new proposal to create a node operator record. Please see my proposal here - Proposal 123796.

Best regards,
Marc

1 Like

Hello All,
I am writing to introduce myself, Sagar(Product Owner) at Accuset Solutions. We are a team of experienced professionals with a background in IC. Over the past two years, our team and I have successfully assisted numerous projects in developing their products within the IC ecosystem. Our journey has also involved the creation of various internal tools, which have significantly enhanced our understanding of IC ecosystems.

Having held roles ranging from developer to Product Owner and Project Manager, I am eager to embark on a new venture as a node provider. I am delighted that my company is committed to investing in the decentralization of IC and is keen on establishing nodes in India.

In light of this, I am seeking guidance and valuable information to aid us in this endeavor. Your expertise and insights would be highly appreciated, and I look forward to the opportunity to learn from your knowledge and experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

4 Likes

Is this possible with load shedding?

Hi Sven

My plan is to deploy the servers in the Teraco CT2 data centre. They guarantee a 99.999% uptime.
There are more details regarding CT2 on Teraco’s website, but regarding power, they have the following to say:

POWER
• Utility power provided with as much
infrastructure resilience as possible based on
South African utility provider restrictions.
• Concurrently maintainable designs
with elements of fault tolerance
built into asset levels.
• Resilient diesel backup generators are fuelled
to provide a minimum of 48 hours of back
up fuel under full load design conditions.
• Fuel scrubbers are installed to ensure
fuel quality with periodic fuel sampling
at registered laboratories.
• Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
technology manages power to socket
level within cabinets, in addition to
remote management capabilities.
• Power is supplied in 1.1kVA increments.
Higher power configurations are available.
• Detailed measurement and proactive
notification of power usage are
effected via a secure client portal.
• Reliability studies conducted
with proven track record.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards
Susan

3 Likes

Dear all,

I’m writing to formally register as a Node Provider under my company name, MB Patrankos šūvis. After seeing ICP nodes are absent in my region Lithuania, Vilnius, and greatly interested in ICP project as itself we decided to join the community. In our plans we have in mind to expand in local countries which have no ICP nodes yet also including : Latvia, Estonia, Poland. Hope this would help to with better coverage of ICP nodes in Europe.

EDIT EDIT : the proposal has been updated to 123923, due to missing company name in proposition and spotted by community members, please vote only to the newest proposal, sorry for inconvenience.

Here you can find our proposal : (Proposal: 123923 - ICP Dashboard)

Best Regards, Rokas Ambrazaitis

2 Likes

Hello SvenF,

I have a the information needed to submit the Node Provider Self Declaration. Do i post this directly to you, the documents as PDF 's and the SHA256 hash for each document?

Thank you.

Greg Searle
Anypoint

Hey SvenF

This is a sincere proposal to apply for a node provider on Internet Computer.

Company Name: Coplus Limited

Company Location: HongKong

Intended Number of Nodes to be provided: 1

Link to the summary of application materials - Identity Proof & Self-Declaration:
https://wiki.internetcomputer.org/wiki/User:Lisa

To provide more decentralization to IC network, we propose becoming a node provider in it.

Appreciate your time and approval.

If there is any further question, welcome to reach out to me for discussion!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Lisa_Crato great to hear you are interested in becoming a node provider. Note that as the IC is a decentralized network, it is for the community to review the self-declaration and identity prove, and to vote on your node provider proposal. I do not provide any approvals or rejections. Good luck and if you have any further questions, please post them here so the community can respond to you!

Hi @Anypoint! Please post the self-declaration and identity-proof on the wiki, and in the subsequent Node provider proposal include the hashes of these documents. The self-declarations can be found here: Node Provider Self Declarations - Internet Computer Wiki and have a look at other Node Provider Proposals on the public dashboard as example on how to submit your proposal.

1 Like