Mnemonic word failure

Hello everyone, my ICP pledge cannot be logged in after a month of normal use of NNS, and my mnemonic is invalid. It is well known that the mnemonic and the identity anchor come together when creating an identity, I recorded them with my camera, and I recovered an account once using the mnemonic and the identity anchor. So I can guarantee that my mnemonic and identity anchor is correct, but when I logged in to my account again last Friday it showed me the wrong identity anchor, and THEN I used my mnemonic to recover it, it showed me the invalid mnemonic. I think this is a system bug. Please help me, thank you.

Hi there,

I just saw this and your message on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dfinity/comments/p8ipr6/mnemonic_word_failure/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I myself cannot help, but know that I have escalated to the support team to see if there is any troubleshooting they can help with.

Quite frankly, since itā€™s late friday PST and very early Saturday morning Zurich time, I think it may take a few while to reply, but know they will reply.

Thank you for your answer. I submitted the official support the day before yesterday, but they still think I canā€™t operate it. When I said it might be a system bug, they didnā€™t reply to me again.

Is there any update on this? For those of us on relying on cold storage of mnemonic words, do we need to retest the recovery mechanisms?

1 Like

No, there is no progress at present, I need your help, thank you

No, there is no progress at present, I need your help, thank you

åœØ 2021-08-23 01:28:20ļ¼Œā€œmilind via Internet Computer Developer Forumā€ dfn@discoursemail.com 写道ļ¼š