Major deviance in voter-reward calculation... this can't be right

Update:

The daily voter reward for today has hit my neuron as maturity, and as expected, the maturity has doubled… should around .0008 every day added on my 8 year dissolve delay neuron (until a significant amount of people either fall below the 6-month dissolve timer required to vote, stake more ICP into neurons, or turn the dissolve timer on resetting their neuron age-rewards back to zero)

Still uncertain if it is .0008% or .0008 of 1 that is added (with 1 of 1 representing 100% maturity), I am assuming that whats displayed on the UI is wrong, but this has yet to be confirmed.

0.0016% is way different than 0.0016 of 1.

… one is pretty good and reasonably equitable no matter what point someone begins staking, the other would be a joke (literal $0.00 daily return [when rounded] and less than a dollar for the year at the current price for an 8-year dissolve delay neuron created post-genesis with a 1 ICP stake.

I’m pretty certain the percentage symbol displayed makes it wrong by 2 decimal places, I just want confirmation before staking any more… In the meantime I have asked my friends and followers to be careful staking until it is known for sure which is which while doing my best to avoid unnecessary FUD.