Hello world from Florida, USA

Hey guys,

I´m Dukakis (Diuk on TG) and I´vee been a community moderator for DFINITY for almost two years.

I remember that after reading everything available about DFINITY two years ago, I inmediately fell in love with the project.

I felt that I had to be part of this project somehow whether it is investing or at least as a community moderator. Mike gave me the chance of becoming a community moderator, that day I felt like I had won the lottery :smiley:

You don´t get the chance of being part of the beginning of groundbreaking projects like DFINITY all the time, I didn´t want to miss the chance to tell my kids and grandkids that one or three decades ago I was part, as a community moderator, of the birth and rise of the Internet Computer.

12 Likes

Welcome Dukakis! Good to have you on the inside of the developer community.

2 Likes

Hello Diuk brother, nice to have you here!

2 Likes

Great to have you here Dukakis!

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the warm welcome

1 Like

welcome to dukakis, great to have you here :slight_smile:

Welcome dukakis! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Diuk of Dfinity!

2 Likes

@dukakis Hi, I just got off the “TUNGSTEN DEMO DAY: Technical Office Hours #2” zoom a few minutes ago. I was encouraged to introduce myself and my project TandaPay. I don’t think I currently have the right privileges on the forum to create a new post but I’d love to figure out how I might be able to participate.

1 Like

Welcome @joshuad31! Here are the guidelines for the forum - you will unlock more functionality as you continue to read and interact. Hope this helps! Posting in the thread here for now works just fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Joshua, welcome! The ability to create topics should enable pretty quickly, you‘ll just need to spend a bit of time clicking through and reading posts. Great to have you here!

1 Like

@Ori yes I just posted in the intro section. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Trying to get the ability to post…

1 Like

BTW its super annoying as a user as I was browsing for ages as anon :S

1 Like