Announcing Technical Working Groups

Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is happening on 19 may 5 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here . Zoom link is here

5 Likes

Hi everyone, FYI we have set up a chat on Discord for each working group. Join us @ DFINITY DEV OFFICIAL.

7 Likes

Hey guys, Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is on May 27, 5 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here . Zoom link is here . Please update your calendars.

3 Likes

Hey community, Today’s tokenisation working group is cancelled due to unavailability of community members essential for today’s topics.

2 Likes

Hey community, Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is on May 31, 6 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here . Zoom link is here

3 Likes

team, announcing technical working group on Governance here: Technical Working Group: Governance

7 Likes

Hi! Announcing technical working group on Education here: WG education

4 Likes

I bought $OT token on icdex platform today. However, I had a problem. I made a few attempts to perform the purchase process. but there was no change in my wallet balance. So the purchase was not happening. I guess I thought the platform is not active and I left the platform. A few hours later, when I entered my wallet, I saw that the transaction was completed. I hope the developers will fix this problem.

@osman as one of the moderators, I don’t think this is the right place to put your comment since it’s not quite relevant. Can you make a new forum post or maybe reach out to the platform you used?

1 Like

I became aware of idex with dom.icp ∞ link sharing and started using it. In fact, I wrote it here because it is a the ICP platform project exists. Maybe project owners can read and develop their projects. Thanks for the warning, too.

1 Like

Totally reasonable, @osman !

I just want to do my duty as a mod to help direct folks.

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with the Identity & Auth working group link unfortunately. This one here should work: Launch Meeting - Zoom