Just want to share the latest release of Stoic Wallet. We released an updated user interface and design and cleaned up some code behind the scenes. Stoic started off as a simple dev tool we used internallybefore we decided to release it as a wallet. With it you can connect to it using your Internet Identity, or you can use a seed phrase and access it like other decentralized wallets (e.g. metamask). In future we will support hardware wallets and eventually allow PEM key imports (for seed users).
We want Stoic to become a multi-platform wallet with the ability to:
- Manage and store currencies, like ICP and other tokens (check out on twitter, we are airdropping worthless $NIQ tokens for fun)
- Manage neurons for general governance and staking of ICP
- To manage NFT’s in a sort of “infinite backpack” type way
- Integrate with 3rd party tools and apps (games, exchanges, liquidity pools, atomic bridges)
- Pay for things online/in person using your device and QR codes
We have complete and released #1 and are close to completing #2 and #3 (both are in test - release end of the month/early July, so get ready for some NFT airdrops!). In regards to #4, please get in touch if you want to collab with us as we would love to assist with getting tokens deployed and added to our wallet.
Any questions, fire away below or on twitter!