We have started the project called “Decentralized Universities” which you can find here: https://hba4l-mqaaa-aaaam-aarwq-cai.ic0.app/
The purpose of the project is to provide a learning platform which incentivises people to create and consume learning content. The content can be anything from programming topics to stock market basics or non-tech topics such as history or gardening.
Currently the feature set is:
- Content is structured in lessons. A lesson is structured into chapters. A chapter contains building blocks like rich texts, images and videos
- There is a convenient editor for creating new lessons
- The frontend, the business logic and the persistence is running natively on IC.
- Incentivise learning content creators and learners by creating a system of rewards
- Organise lessons in “Universities”, e.g. the “Trading University” has several courses on fundamentals, charts analysis etc.
- Role-based access control around universities and courses
- Enhance courses to contain self-check tests and exams
My question: From your view as the IC developers, does the suggested roadmap sound appealing, or do you think anything is missing?
Any feedback is very much welcome! Thank you!