Plug, an Internet Computer Crypto Wallet & Identity Provider

Heyo!

Bringing some news from the team at Fleek, sharing that we released Plug (V0.1.0), a crypto wallet browser extension and identity provider for the Internet Computer. You can download the Alpha from our GitHub releases page and start testing away.

With Plug we’re building a wallet to allow anyone to hold all their IC tokens in one place, log into IC apps through a simple browser extension pop-up, and trigger transactions/transfers requests to their wallet from apps. All using the same Principal ID as your main centerpoint unique identifier.

V0.1.0 focuses on ICP wallet features first, and -in the coming weeks- V0.2.0 will add the PlugAgent so devs can start integrating/interacting with Plug to provide one-click authentication to Plug users and interact with their balances; then V0.3.0 will follow soon after adding support for holding and sending cycles as well!

Always happy to share more or answer any doubts :call_me_hand: Plug’s intro article is also a good starting point to get a complete overview of the project. We’re also on Twitter & Discord, so reach out anytime!

13 Likes

Super excited for this!

2 Likes

Nice one, can’t wait to see released version

UI looks amazing! would love to eventually see custom tokens like WTC (wrapped trillion cycles) be implented.

1 Like

Thanks! Custom tokens are definitely coming :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My plug wallet has been barn from kiwi browser and I didn’t save my seed phrase please help

I have a question about plug’s security model. Say if I put the NNS ledger id in the whitelist, does it mean that my JS frontend will have access to all the user’s fund on the ledger?

Who is Plug and why should I trust this extension, I have to be careful, checking who everyone is and so far I have downloaded it and then addressed 0.02 to the wallet but I am unsure about sending 100’s of my coins to something unknown to me and no real information. Need more endorsements.

Please help me I can’t withdraw funds from Plug wallet
Previously I use this wallet a lot of time but today I deposited from exchange and can’t withdraw my funds
“Something went wrong.
We’re sorry, something weird happened. Return home and retry the action” message appears every time I try to withdraw.
What should I do? Wallet is scam?

or how do I restore specific wallet from plug seed phrase? I want my money back!