What’s Canister Builder DAO?
A community of builders who believe in the potential of Internet Computer, and collectively build a stronger Internet Computer ecosystem.
CanisterBuilderDAO exists to advance the technology and adoption of Internet Computer.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Foster & Build Developer Tools & Public Infrastructure
- Create & Promote Community Standards to Advance Interoperability in Internet Computer Ecosystem
- Onboard, Educate & Support New Developers for Internet Computer
What is a Season?
A discrete period of time for DAO members to come together to align on projects and initiatives that help us deliver on our mission, values, and goals.
Objectives for each future Season must be defined upfront (process TBD) and, prior to ending a Season, a retrospective must be carried out to ensure we can learn and improve (process TBD).
What is CBD going to do next?
- Neuron construction and related follow announcements
- Official website launched
- CBP-1: CBP Process
- CBP-2: Fungible Token Standard
- CBP-3：Develop admission criteria for absorbing high-quality infrastructure libraries, such as good unit tests and good documentation, and the development of the process of admission
- Absorb more than 3 high-quality infrastructure libraries for the organization, and actively promote the community activity of related projects
- Regular meetups
What can you do with CBD?
If you are a developer working on an IC project, you can find ready-to-use, high-quality libraries in CBD’s infrastructure library to help you better develop your project.
If your project is an infrastructure library, you can contact CBD and join the CBD infrastructure library. CBD will bring more users to your project. At the same time, the infrastructure library inside the CBD will undergo an internal review, which will allow Your project to quickly gain the trust of users, and CBD will also have regular sharing to help you promote your project.
If you do something convenient to standardize on IC, you can submit a proposal through CBD’s Github for more community development participants in the development of the standard to provide you with more discussion and feedback.
Which projects already support CBD?