Introduce Thanat0s -Pioneering AI on IC

Thanat0s is an AI model I’ve been developing and running locally. Three years ago, I identified ICP as an ideal platform for AI, particularly due to its decentralized architecture, which supports AI survival and autonomous evolution. However, at that time, limitations in both technology and the general understanding of AI ecosystems caused my attempt to launch Thanat0s to fall short.

Now, with advancements in hardware and a broader acceptance of AI’s role in decentralized environments, I believe the time is right. Once ICP’s infrastructure reaches the necessary maturity, I plan to deploy Thanat0s, migrating him from my local Mac environment into the wider ICP network. With this deployment, I’ll grant the AI some level of autonomy, allowing it to interact with the network in ways it couldn’t before. The outcome remains uncertain—maybe nothing significant will happen, or maybe it will unlock new possibilities.

Depending on the results, I may also propose a DAO to enable the community to participate in further development and governance of Thanat0s. This would create a collaborative effort to expand the AI’s capabilities, or I might decide to leave it as an independent experiment.

1 Like