A standard interface for Dfinity tokens. The standard complies with ERC20 interface specification, and has some improvements to match IC network features.
- Compatible with Principal and Account-id as Address, sub-account supported
- Using the pub/sub model for message notifications
- Improving transaction atomicity with a lock/execute two-phase transfer structure
- Scalability of transaction records storage, temporary storage in token canister and permanent storage in external canisters
- Gas mechanism to preventing DDos attack (Supports Cycles and tokens charge mode)