I’d like to introduce the v1 of the IS20 token standard. We believe that the standard goes the next step in bringing an interoperable and decentralised standard to the IC, and solves a number of issues still present in existing standards. Our mission at InfinitySwap is to advance DeFi on the IC.
Our repo is here:
- Using canister_inspect_message to avoid DOS/ cycles draining.
- Decentralised market-place for topping up the cycles of a canister
- Intended compatibility with ERC20/DIP20 and Ledger Canister
- Bug fixes -
– fixes transfer fee bug where fee levels are changed during the operation of a transfer call
– Uses an alternative to the ic_cdk storage, which eliminates the following issue Heap corruption in storage · Issue #73 · dfinity/cdk-rs · GitHub
More information can be found here:
Thoughts comments suggestions are all welcome. Thanks guys!
Let’s buidl together.