Does Plug Wallet track the different accounts tied to one seed phrase? Asking for privacy concerns

When using Plug Wallet, you can create multiple “accounts” within the wallet. These accounts each have their own principal id and account identifier. When you restore your Plug Wallet from a seed phrase, you still have access to all the accounts that you created previously. I assume these different accounts with different principal ids are derived from the original seed phrase.

My question is: Does the Plug team do anything on their side to let them know which accounts are linked together? Are they embedding any analytics or tracking to know which principal ids are associated together?

I tried to look at the Plug Wallet source code on Github but it hasn’t been updated in 2 years: GitHub - Psychedelic/plug: Plug is a browser extension for users of the Internet Computer that allows you to access your ICP, Cycles, and other tokens as well as log into IC apps with one click.

Could a member of the Plug team or a developer with deep knowledge let me know if the Plug team or any other entity can associate the different accounts of a single wallet together?