Biased moderation and governance censorship in forums

You are welcome to address the argument instead of strawmanning @rossberg , we have seen how DFINITY operates and we also know that DFINITY employees are bound by their contract to create echo chambers and promote the topics created by their fellow employees across the social channels, including this forum which is important cornerstone of NNS DAO Governance

Since you are here to point fingers, I’ll tell you what I said wenzel in the previous thread

We also thought like in real world, people can understand something when they are told once rather than 100s of times

I’m curious why you don’t go after @Caesar for framing a narrative, @wpb , as you do to so many others?

There is clearly no correlation, connection, or resemblance, between the content I, and any of these accounts post - which is easily verified by anybody willing to look past blanket statement & explore the contents of forums accounts themselves.

However, whoever is controlling Caesar (@wpb is it you? Just asking since you made the assumption I am Apollon based off behaviour - I figure I’ll reapply the logic), obviously is banking on lack of due diligence on these personal attacks against me from a readers perspective so that they can fit the narrative to their needs.

I also find it curious that our righteous moderators, @diegop & @Ang haven’t followed up on these personal attacks, as they have on behalf of you, and so many others, countless times in the past!

2 Likes

agreed. Care to comment @rossberg , Is governance your area of expertise?

Look at the irony. Someone is flagging our posts as inappropriate in the very own topic we created

You reply to our posts and censor our replies. irony. and then come here and blame us for spams.

any moderators available who can resolve the flags and are unbiased?

@Artemi5 …yeah…take them to court…:face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

1 Like

There’s only one person strawmanning here. Neither am I still a Dfinity employee, nor did I ever have a clause like that in my contract or received an instruction to that end in any form. That’s entirely your conspiracy theory.

And thank you for confirming my point immediately with multiple aggressive replies.

1 Like

This forum censors our posts and you expect us to be not aggressive? When did we say you are a DFINITY employee? Its a general statement, read it.

you seem to be taking certain things out of context. Please don’t tag us and provoke us. If you are willing to have a conversation, be respectful and keep the politics out.

are you sure? we have proof. You can talk to @ricky @dominicwilliams and confirm it. If anyone wants proof they can DM us.

DFINITYs internal incentive system is based off on tribalism and self promotion. We also know about DFINITY’s paid influencer programs ala marketing / special projects.

DFINITY doesn’t disclose everything. They can however leverage plausible deniability. Legal discovery of the slack and signal (if possible) messages on this would be a gold mine tho.

Diego knows about special projects. Don’t you diego…

" SPECIAL PROJECTS " :rofl:

1 Like

It was a sarcastic suggestion… :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like