Assigned BNT-7 - DFX Dashboard GUI - A native app

:loudspeaker: I am thrilled to announce the release of v0 of DFX GUI. This is just the beginning, and as such, please be aware that some features and aspects of the app may change frequently as I continue to develop for more stable version.

:+1: Your feedback is incredibly important to me. I encourage you to try out the application and share your thoughts and experiences. If you encounter any bugs, please feel free to use bug reports issue template . Also, I am very open to any feature requests you may have. Your insights and suggestions are crucial in shaping the future direction of the app.

:speaking_head: : Currently, the app is equipped with features mentioned below;

Project Management: This feature allows users to efficiently manage their projects. It includes capabilities to create new projects, import existing ones from other sources, and delete projects that are no longer needed.

Identity Management: This component focuses on managing user identities. Users can create new identities, import existing ones, delete unnecessary identities, and seamlessly switch between different identities.

Canister Interactions: This feature is centered around interactions with canisters. Users can create and delete canisters, manage their settings, and interact with them using a variety of commands, arguments, and flags through a user-friendly interface.

Network Management: Network management is facilitated through the ability to edit the global networks.json file. This feature enables users to customize and configure network settings to meet the specific needs of their projects.

Environment Variables: This aspect of the system allows users to edit existing environment variables.

P.S: Review the first release notes for more information about the features and capabilities of the DFINITY DFX GUI application.

:partying_face: : Thank you for joining me on this journey. I am eagerly looking forward to your feedback and am excited to see how the app can be a valuable tool in your work.

Also big thanks to Kai Peacock, @dfx-json and @domwoe for their support and help to build this project.

:computer: Download Here: Release v0.1.2 ยท tolgayayci/dfinity-dfx-gui ยท GitHub

5 Likes