Dfx Dashboard GUI v2 - New Features

Hi everyone!

As some of you know, we have developed an application that you can use dfx via native desktop application. Here is some helpful links:

Dfx Dashboard GUI (v1): Forum Post
GitHub: Dfinity Dfx Gui
Latest Release: v0.1.2

By visiting the release page above, you can get information about its current features and quickly download and try the application.

Canisters Page Example

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the first version and made suggestions at the meetings. Now I’m starting a new version and in this version we will add a lot of new features along with improving the existing features in the first version.

Jason and the Dfinity team are setting a series of milestones, but we specifically want to know what the community wants, so check out the app and share with us what features you would like in Dfx Dashboard GUI (v2).

You can send a feature request or report a bug on GitHub issues, we will plan and set new features according to your feedbacks.

Please let us know if you have any questions or features in mind and so on!

All the best

3 Likes

I am using an M1 Mac and receive the notice when I try to open the application “dfinity-dfx” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

I can open it by opening it from Finder → Downloads. However, the message might discourage people from trying it out.

You may want to look to resolving this as part of future releases!

1 Like

Do you also have a video demo of the GUI?

Hey @jennifertran, thanks for suggestion.

We planned for future release: Related Issue

Not right now but definitely need a demo video. I will make a recording with new version :sunglasses:

1 Like