- Join the 1st ICP-Typescript Bootcamp to build a DAO on the Internet Computer with TypeScript.
- The week is filled with technical workshops, mentorship sessions, and access to educational resources.
- You can register for free by filling out our Application Form
- Earn a VIP ticket to ICP CC 2024 in our referral contest.
This means, you can now build Web3 with Typescript-only!
That’s why at Code & State, we are hosting, from 21-27th of August, the first ever Typescript Bootcamp for the Internet Computer.
This Bootcamp is a virtual event where you will join other developers for one intense week of learning about the Internet Computer and Azle. The goal of the week is clear and simple: you will have to build a DAO, fully on the Internet Computer.
To make sure you are fully equipped to survive the week and complete your project on time. We have prepared a set of resources:
- Daily guides
- Educational resources (videos, tutorials, articles and repositories)
- Lectures and workshops
- Mentorship sessions
A few sneak peeks of the subjects we will cover:
- Why and how to build a DAO on the Internet Computer? Discover why the Internet Computer is particularly adapted to build a DAO and why it matters for the future of humanity.
- Getting started with frontend development on the Internet Computer. Learn how to get started with frontend development on the Internet Computer.
- Stable memory, safe upgrades & stable structures. Dives into the two different types of memories (stable vs heap) of a canister and how to deal with upgrades.
- Unlock the power of Bitcoin with the Internet Computer. Discover how to leverage the power of t-ECDSA to bring powerful smart-contracts to Bitcoin.
- Build true privacy for your application. Build truly private application on the Internet Computer leveraging vetKeys.
- Finding a job in the Internet Computer ecosystem. Discover the best tips and tricks to find a job in the Internet Computer ecosystem.
Yes, participation in this Bootcamp is totally free.
To register, complete this form in under a minute https://forms.gle/bxN1DBEwZgQUUxs27
Unfortunately, experience and prior knowledge with TypeScript is required. This Bootcamp is not Bootcamp to get started with TypeScript, we will focus on concepts related to Web3 and the Internet Computer.
Feel free to post them on this topic, and I’ll be more than happy to provide answers.
Otherwise, see you during the week