Analysis of the best memecoin 2024 - BABYAROF

It is an educational, promotional and targeted content, BABYAROF was able to identify its active and real community with the help of this event.
The content that we read in this article is purposefully written, we tried to teach our user community in this event to examine the BABYAROF token in the best way.

The ways of analyzing the BABYAROF project are very clear and anyone knowing the basics can predict the future direction of the project.
In this article, we read what analytical data the BABYAROF project has, and we will present today’s analysis on behalf of the development team.

BABYAROF anti-inflation toconomics structure

The BABYAROF project operates on the ICP blockchain with a different token structure. The BABYAROF token is completely decentralized and all token data is open source.

The community can check this data and consider saving BABYAROF for their daily expenses.
If the community accepts and provides the necessary training, we can hope that the BABYAROF token can invite more than a thousand new and real users to the ICP chain in 2024.

If every holder spends 60 minutes a day to publish data (in principle), we can hope to educate and convert more than 50 new investors from all over the world every day.

The transfer fee between wallets for BABYAROF token is zero.
But the fee for each transaction in Dex deducts 3% of the transaction volume as a fee.

The transfer speed of BABYAROF is less than one second, and anyone anywhere in the world can easily convert this asset into banknotes.

To date, more than 18 million BABYAROF tokens have been burned, and after each token burning period, the reward pool becomes smaller and the BABYAROF token is less and less available.

The BABYAROF token has a specific destination wallet that burns 1/3 of this public fund in each collection period and delivers 2/3 to the holders with the help of staking.

BABYAROF token burning will continue until 90% manually by the team.
But after this incident BABYAROF tokens continue to burn tokens.

BABYAROF token is a good option as a support for new tokens

Due to the anti-inflationary structure of BABYAROF, this token can be considered as a good support, which is always growing compared to ICP.
After each wave of supply and demand, the price of BABYAROF grows faster.

BABYAROF intends to create a traditional business and brand with the help of the COE project, which for the first time in the Middle East is going to be linked with a decentralized token.
It is hoped that the development of this idea will be quickly accepted in the community and will lead to the development of more branches.

We present BABYAROF token analysis methods in a big promotional event to target the community for project growth.
Teaching your experience to new people, a community-oriented and completely decentralized project with such a structure will never pay for advertising dollars. Of course, big holders can spend personal money on advertising!

In the picture above, you can see the volume of transactions and the number of transactions.
The activity of the community in social networks has a strong influence on the idea of data. If the financial volume and the number of transactions increase, token burning will be done faster.

Now the question is, how do we do activities that are useful? As loyal holders, you need BABYAROF clothing. It is necessary to publish trainings and publish contents with SEO principles in cyber space. Use the hashtag BABYAROF

https://t5t44-naaaa-aaaah-qcutq-cai.raw.ic0.app/token/iy6hh-xaaaa-aaaan-qauza-cai/transactions

In the picture above, we see the amount of entries and new wallets.
If the growth of turnover is accompanied by the increase of new wallets, it means that the BABYAROF token is forming a resistance point and can be traded there for a while.

If, on average, before the listing of the BABYAROF token in the exchanges, we can have 50 new entries per day with an average investment of $20, what will be the price of BABYAROF next month?

Another important issue to consider is the size of the BABYAROF/COE pool.
In the picture above, we can see that more than 10 million BABYAROF tokens are locked with COE tokens.

The increase in BABYAROF/COE transactions means that the sharp drop in BABYAROF token price will be harder.
The increase in BABYAROF/COE transactions makes the BABYAROF token more intense!

In the image above, we can examine the main BABYAROF token pool.
Every project that asks BABYAROF for development is committed to creating a strong liquidity pool.

In the image above, you can examine the main data of the token. The number of holders and…

The image of Suzi’s token wallet

The BABYAROF project has uploaded short tutorials on its website as an open source so that any new person can interact with the working conditions of yard tools.

Together and for each other, we will bring ICP to the top

70 Likes

I bought Baby Arof recently and have profit more than 19x but not sell. It is my best choice in ICP ecosystem!
Real case project, deflation, small market cap, decentralization.

620f592dd90dba35dddea15c35220876a48aa0196b3c4a4a4706f4e2d796f761

19 Likes

The growth and adoption of babyarof is awesome, I love to see babyarof be d best meme in d icp space.

Principal ID

msq3j-hsbjc-erry6-hzwnp-otf6r-o7b72-rufl5-6vdsl-fnz6k-r3lus-mqe

Account ID

77f1101d0a98f866b4bd5466cbb330315126a8b549b00d3f33343c6abcb05cbc

15 Likes

I own 2 of babyarof nft in my dscvr account. I hope for the best to come from this project. It’s awesome to be in the babyarof community.

imwxk-36hzp-ibhsz-ha37x-toanj-agszh-um56w-hltr6-kljdc-5rkh5-3ae

7b4de00092250cf49882b5d61e62107df2e9d7feb62b46f6e0e1dd60c1468bc6

11 Likes

One of the future projects of ICP,
ICP itself is beyond people’s minds
One arrow and two badges
:heart::rocket:

11 Likes

One of the future projects of ICP,
ICP itself is beyond people’s minds
One arrow and two badges
:wilted_flower::rocket::heart:
xdvzj-27yt7-ykiwv-uwvyv-m7rxm-3fz2d-rmlx3-xaqp4-zolzj-l3i3s-4ae

14c1b4dab7b80358c57016f677946b72729dbf13567dd4845adbe00169a0a9af

12 Likes

It is a multifunctional project with the aim of collatetizing or backing many projects.
Its ability to burn icp is vital for IC ecosystem and what actually needs to be done is to increase the transactions.

I think community must encourage everyone to invest a small amount in babyarof after listing in Bybit

whxvb-3ly7d-jg67c-ehjum-4ognu-az4g3-tm7pi-fmzqs-ilryd-f33z5-fqe

11 Likes

Anything can happen with BABY AROF ecosystem !
Baby arof will be the best meme in ICP with best vision and dev team

90ef2a31ed4abe1d24fe509676450817dc93dfe06b8364da63538f75b5a84227
4hzds-5ca2i-mfm4f-63vau-lbxay-f4zzu-xchbo-n3uh4-6mwr2-cmrnj-zqe

10 Likes

To be honest, I’m pretty new to know about ICP blockchain. but after do some research I think the concept and purpose of BabyArof project is very good. this is the foundation that explains its benefits in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make BabyArof grow into a great. So glad be part of BabyArof big family :heart: :heart:

Acc ID
04fe96c3e204c46f2b90babca74576b11731c0c704dada9cc7f9f7569ac95918
Principal ID
3htcb-f6jgc-4dijt-sow5w-azijj-txizf-x7jtq-kbz6r-dw5nj-iogt7-tqe

12 Likes

thank you and I hope thay babyarof will never giveup
my addr:
oz5vx-b2lgh-yvkdp-bfliw-zz6ku-ofgki-w4wym-5lxba-dyezx-hqlx3-uae

15 Likes

as the team has been an inspiration in their innovative approaches towards achieving the project goals and visions , I am so glad to be part of baby arof.
Keep going. Keep expanding and make a blast in the market :rocket::rocket::rocket:

blvnw-gcd4q-csuyt-edg76-66d5v-av4m7-2zcu7-7dxdu-qizv4-tvtsp-sae

7 Likes

Thanks
I hope win some token

llnix-j5jin-h5m4r-pzpdz-sodkf-5hfbe-qpuqw-ftfhq-aa7wn-yoj2h-2qe

8 Likes

The bad days are behind us, now it’s time for the good days.
bhwkb-cewyw-65yhl-r5avf-uwwcr-sg5gp-jlmvp-tq5nr-nlgpo-ariix-jqe

6 Likes

Can we please remove this thread of the same person shilling its shitcoin under various other profiles?

If we let it go, it’s an open door to this forum becoming a shitcoin ad wall :grimacing:

Cheers!

4 Likes

Nice to hear this good news, thanks for the update

4e672454d86f88ed1be13995cfb806c3f5eb0646a476499dde402f1319185054

r7egn-74fxu-fu5dw-2z3qy-i4cro-7zvos-5r54k-n3vgf-3arnl-lsgdc-2ae

9 Likes

287f1d6bd92892c983c21135b4319eba0cb838a6e1f446cae820d707bc21de77

c7opy-xwejc-gzc4s-hkx6w-bekrn-chfjm-eojyd-wudwn-jckkg-fhjo2-bqe

Baby arof community has a great and wonderful potential from where it started till now it’s still standing tall… it growing to the moon it wouldsoon take the center stage because it has the capacity and capabilities to withstand all odds… congratulations :tada: baby arof on your new status…

6 Likes

We build together and for each other! :100:

6 Likes

Yes, we can delete this topic.
Check the project’s twitter, how much the interaction of the pinned post was, but the number of comments is much less

6 Likes

If you’re just joining this project I want you to know that you’re still very early.

rcu2t-ihd2h-5oazj-xjiiu-5jrqf-mmajk-d3jw3-xvxfa-olx4z-raobb-gqe

5 Likes

As we embrace the innovative journey of BABYAROF on the ICP blockchain, each one of us plays a pivotal role in steering this project towards remarkable success and widespread adoption. Let’s unite in our efforts, harnessing the power of community and technology, to turn BABYAROF into a symbol of progress and potential in the world of decentralized finance.

afrzs-fgfid-pfrua-bjpge-3bet3-kdiuh-qb6do-ld4lu-j6v6r-nxnho-dqe

4 Likes