AI to build websites - with Dfinity?

OK, so THIS has happened recently:

…so I think the world (of coding) is about to be Rewritten!!! So - can it be made so that we can program Dfinity in this “GPT-3” thing instead of using the “Motoko” language or whatever - like, why bother making a new language when no new languages need to be made, yes?

Can somebody weigh in on this?

2 Likes

Uh-oh. I just read this:

1 Like

Mr. carbosix, why have you hearted MICROSOFT (of all people!) buying GPT-3?!!

I saw GPT-3 a little while ago and wondered the same thing, not had time to explore it yet… but, I’ve always like the idea of non-coders being able to use simple tools to build rapidly.

Hearted the Microsoft post because you brought it to my attention, not that I was happy with MS buying the exclusive license for GPT-3!

1 Like
1 Like

My team and I at CipherProxy are working with GPT-3 and similar technologies like GPT-codex in order to experiment with code generation. It’s far from being secure code, and would need to be audited heavily, but it’s becoming more and more promising. We have have some interesting conversations developing with OpenAI. So, stay tuned with CipherProxy if you’re interested in this topic.

2 Likes

We’re even thinking about how to decentralize models like this by completely running and training them on IC. Lots of R&D to be done in this area. We’re on it.

2 Likes