Where can I find the canister controller tab in the NNS?

Hi there. There used to be a way to set my nns neuron as a controller for a canister and then view it on my nns dashboard. I did that quite a while ago for a cycles wallet and a canister.

I cant seem to find this setting on the nns dashboard now, and I dont have a different controller for these canisters. A quick search and asking the ai also didnt yield any results.

Ive planned on creating a new developer identity and adding it as a controller using the nns dashboard, but I cant do that now. So, did I lock myself out?

Thanks for the help.

https://nns.ic0.app/ There you find canisters, above logout button. I have not looked new nns site, i think there is no canister controls.

Ah yes! Thank you! This is the old dashboard and I was able to find the canisters.