Warning - Boom DAO Red Flag!

The claims you’re making are easily disproven, although I can tell your banking on people not looking into this further.

Have I cross-posted topics? Yes. So does @bjoernek (and countless others, at that) - would you say we’re the same person?

Of course not, because claiming that utilizing a feature within a forum hints at identity is ridiculous.

Your claim that I “provide links meant to educate on social interaction” is also false - I don’t think I’ve literally ever done this.

And finally, I have to conclude with the irony in the baseless claim that I “twist narratives” - as if that isn’t what you’re attempting to do as we speak.

Again, I strongly encourage anyone reading this to delve into the history of my forum account, as these claims are a repetitive attempt to discredit character.

In regards to this “reasoning” - I honestly think it has to be the weakest yet. Due to the fact that I’m not engaging in a petty argument, that means I have made a new account to do so in disguise…?

Have you ever considered that people are busy, are building things - and don’t care to waste time on pointless arguments in the forum?

Your Bad Actor conspiracy theories don’t hold water so stop pushing it already - it’s starting to look really silly.

4 Likes