Warning - Boom DAO Red Flag!

Yes, I don’t mind answering your question if you want. @Apollon is a new identity and refuses to reveal more about himself. He clearly is familiar with the ICP ecosystem. So naturally, I am curious who he is and why he is launching such vigorous personal attacks against me.

The style of communication that @Apollon uses is very similar to you @Accumulating.icp. The tactics for how he gets his point across is also similar to you…things like cross posting his previous messages, providing links meant to educate on social interactions (e.g. straw man and availability cascade), and twisting a narrative to suit his agenda. It was also noticeable that you were not engaged in the discussion while @apollon has been engaged. These are just context clues, but I’m not interested in making assumptions. Hence, I thought I’d just ask you directly.

I take your word for it. I asked a simple question and you provided an answer, which I appreciate. If fine with leaving it there. If it blows into something more then it will be because @Apollon or you press the issue further.