Upcoming Sonic SNS

Thankyou Wenzel @wpb

1 Like

The report regarding Sonic’s audit has been published here, along with the corresponding actions that have been taken.- Sonic Audit Report. We are thrilled to share some exciting… | by Sonic | Sep, 2023 | Medium

6 Likes

It’s very difficult to use. The dapp does not display the balance in the wallet on the link. I don’t know how you use it. I’m very uncomfortable to use it. Often the balance is gone and I can’t trade. It’s still the same today.

1 Like

Last couple of days, We’ve been working diligently to make updates based on the audit and the new branded UI, and now the platform is fully operational and ready for use (we have updated all this on our Twitter).
If you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via our Discord support ticket.

Thankyou.

Please find our YML file here https://github.com/sonicdex/sonic-v1/blob/main/sns/config/sns.yml

我不理解,一个模仿uni的项目,为什么值7500000美元?

Dear Sonic Community,

We’ve made an honest mistake with our live proposal regarding SNS guidelines and the requested community fund percentage. We apologize for any confusion caused and are committed to rectifying this. We are in discussions with Dfinity and have decided to redo our proposal. To facilitate this, we kindly request that everyone reject the current proposal. We appreciate your understanding and support.

5 Likes

Is there a way to highlight this? Because I had already voted to pass :sob:

Hi Sonic team,
I noticed the following in the provided init file:

• Numerous dev neurons possess a vesting period of 0.
  • This implies that the dev team could extend the dissolve delay to its maximum (1 year) at genesis. Such an action would amplify their voting power, potentially pushing them over the 50% threshold.
  • I believe it is crucial to provide an assessment of the feasibility of acquiring a majority. The voting power of the dev team at genesis is 45.5% and thus it would not take much to get over 50%.
2 Likes

Hi @bjoernek ,
Thanks for the feedback. Those are our community seed investors. comprising approximately 47 investors will receive 2% of our token supply. These tokens will be distributed in five equal-value neurons. The first neuron has no dissolve delay, while the remaining four have dissolve delays of 3 months, with vesting periods of 0, 3, 6, and 9 months, respectively.

The founding team will have a voting power of 32.1% at Genesis If you are asking about the voting power shown in the token analyzer, it’s the combined value of team, fleek allocation, and community investors, please see our token paper for more details.

1 Like

Hey why don’t you make the launch a lot cheaper? Investors want to make money. Do you really think $15+ Million is a fair starting market cap?

4 Likes

Thank you for the comment. The valuation for sale is just 7.5M. If we achieve full funding, then the valuation will be around 15.7M.

Besides this, we have already established a market cap via LBP where hundreds of community members have participated. We have also conducted community private sales.

Thank you

1 Like

Our updated proposal is live. The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. We’re stepping into the SNS arena, and we need YOU to make this happen. Our proposal is live, and if you’ve got a say in the future of decentralized trading, now’s the time to use it!

Vote for Sonic to be the first fully on-chain, audited, open-source, decentralized DEX. We’re not just changing the game; we’re revolutionizing it. Don’t let this moment pass you by—be part of the movement that shapes the future of DeFi.

:ballot_box: Cast your vote now

1 Like

I voted yes with my named neuron but I’m disappointed that the starting valuation was kept the same. If it fails again I’ll vote no next time if market cap isn’t brought down.

1 Like

Thank you for your vote.

As previously discussed, our post-money valuation, based on the minimum capital requirement, stands at 2.38 million ICP, which is approximately equivalent to 7.14 million USD at the current market rate. The pre-money valuation, under these conditions, would be 1.88 million ICP, which translates to roughly 5.6 million USD.

Given that this is an open sale with a consistent liquidity option, there’s no need to factor in the maximum capital cap when calculating valuations since investors have the choice to invest more as they see fit.

You can do a market research and compare other DEXs who have raised fund at this stage and then take a look at Sonic.

Thank you

3 Likes

Cross posting the Accumulator Neurons’ Sonic SNS Due Diligence Review:

Congratulations guys. Excited for the swap.

2 Likes