Upcoming BOOM DAO SNS decentralization sale

Why are you tagging me on this message? How and why do you think I am associated with the BoomDAO project or can share whatever details you seek?

I’ve already shared, and will continue to share, that I think the BoomDAO SNS will be good for the ICP gaming community. That entire effort including the leadership team have my support.

I know @icpmaximalist from the ICP Maximalist social media chat group community that he started shortly after genesis. He supported my leadership efforts to spin up the ICPMN named neuron, which we later rebranded as Synapse. Hence, I’ve worked with him on community facing efforts for a long time. Based on these experiences, I think he is a man of integrity. He has always followed through on the commitments he makes and he is diplomatic and fair. He also never engages in conversations to slander others.

I have nothing to do with his gaming focused projects including Moonwalkers, IC Gallery, Plethora, or BoomDAO. It’s not clear why you and others continue to think and claim that I have an association or can speak to them, especially after I have addressed this assertion many times. From my perspective, it’s just another minor example of how there is a small vocal group in the ICP community that lives in a social media echo chamber and brews negative sentiments into false conspiracy theories based on bad or fabricated data. It’s getting old and most of the time it’s easier to just roll my eyes and move on to something more important.

8 Likes