Monthly Global R&D Meeting

Team, October Global R&D Meeting will happen on November 2, 2022. Sign up here: Live Sessions

2 Likes

please can any one help
i tried running the internet computer but its not working this is what am seeing instead

hello, please contact support: https://support.dfinity.org/hc/en-us

When will the November 2 Global R&D replay be available on YouTube?

Soon according to @diegop on Twitter. I have had this page open and refreshing every now and again: https://www.youtube.com/c/DFINITY/videos

2 Likes

Yup! Recording should be up soon, it was just being cleaned up as we do with all the videos before uploading.

will let you know when the recording is available on Youtube

1 Like

It’s available: Global R&D - October 2022 - YouTube
CC @jzxchiang

1 Like

Is this the best place for follow-up discussion on each Global R&D Meeting?

I’m looking for the code for the Bitcoin/ckBTC demo from the Global R&D Meeting just now.

2 Likes

For BTC specific discussion, the thread related to BTC integration is here: Direct Integration with Bitcoin - #611 by Manu

4 Likes

Can we test the ckBTC function?

Looking forward to it

Hi! I was looking forward to this, but sadly something came up exactly at the same time, so I’m happy that this will be recorded. I will certainly check it out soon afterwards.

/M

2 Likes

The recording is here.

3 Likes

Great event! Looking forward for new updates and more information about DFINITY !

1 Like

Come and join us all live today February 22, 2023. sign up here or watch live stream on youtube here :rocket:

1 Like

Find here recap of April 2023 Global R&D meeting: Global R&D: April 2023 Edition. CigDAO aims to make crypto fun, a… | by DFINITY | The Internet Computer Review | May, 2023 | Medium

1 Like

Come and join us today for another session of Global R&D: Global R&D - June 2023 - YouTube

1 Like

Missed the May session? Find here May 2023 recap: Global R&D: May 2023 Edition. Fun community demos, the next steps of… | by DFINITY | The Internet Computer Review | Jun, 2023 | Medium

1 Like

Hey @emmaperetti I see the good old Live session register page from IC .org Internet Computer Loading is gone now and redirects to Events and News on Dfinity.org Internet Computer Loading where there is no update on any Global R&D what so ever. Since last time it was announced that it won’t be live on Youtube anymore where do we find the zoom link ? Thank you.

2 Likes