Hi there! We have been thinking about how to more deeply involve the community when it comes to the Internet Computer. As such, we are starting a new initiative called Community Conversations.
This is a series of webinars hosted on Zoom to talk through and get your thoughts on technical updates & ongoing progress with the Internet Computer ecosystem. Of course, there will also be the opportunity for Q&A with the speakers. Yours truly will be moderating each of the Community Conversation talks
First up in our Community Conversations series, we have the following topics:
- Motoko Playground: Yan Chen - Senior Software Engineer (Languages)
- Staking & Neurons: John Wiegley - Principal Software Engineer (SDK)
- Canisters in Rust: Roman Kashitsyn - Senior Software Engineer (Message Routing)
- Increased Canister Storage: Akhi Singhania - Engineering Manager (Execution)
- Introduction to Building on the Internet Computer: Igor Lilic & Liz Yang - Senior Developer Relations Engineer & Developer Ecosystem Program Manager
You can get the full list of upcoming Community Conversations, as well as register here. Seating is limited per session, but each session will be recorded and published to YouTube after!
Please note that you do need a Zoom account to participate (you can obtain an account for free). Looking forward to seeing you there!