I would like to introduce to you BeamFi and its API. Recently, we have made it open source in MIT and created a developer portal with full API docs, architecture and getting started guide etc.
BeamFi API / Developer Documentation
Quick Intro to BeamFi
The idea of BeamFi is born from the development of Content Fly - a creators’ marketplace. We wanted to develop a new innovative payment solution that would allow creators to receive a continuous stream of payment in a trustless way without waiting for the job completion that could be weeks or months away. Learn More
To make it easy for users to try out BeamFi, we have developed BeamFi App that can:
- [New Beam] create Beam Link (your payment link to receive tokens) which you can send it to others who will deposit ICP or XTC tokens through streaming
- [Beam Out] create Beam streaming payment to others using wallet principal ID with ICP or XTC tokens
BeamFi App supports Plug Wallet and NFID
BeamFi Meeting App in Zoom
We have also developed a BeamFi Meeting App with integration to Zoom.
BeamFi Meeting App in Zoom Marketplace
You can simply create a meeting link from New Meeting in the app. Send it to your friends to deposit ICP or XTC and start Zoom meeting from the webapp and watch payment streaming in My Beams
Note: Make sure you have added BeamFi Meeting App to your Zoom account first.
The core of BeamFi Protocol uses IC Timer API to drive streaming.
Learn More about Zoom Integration
Future / Vision
The future prospect of BeamFi is enormous:
- Payment streaming with ckBTC or native Bitcoin
- Client SDK (TypeScript)
- Webapp connecting to different BeamFi Vaults, and switch between them
- BeamFi Protocol 3.0 (Rate-based Continuous Streaming Beam)
We have created a developer Quick Start Guide to help you up to speed in using BeamFi API.
I hope you will find BeamFi useful and consider developing on BeamFi.
BeamFi is fully open source under MIT license including the backend protocol and webapp.