Inside the World of Internet Computer

Hey folks,

We took a crack at making an intro video breaking down the basics of internet computer. It was a ton of info to cover, but we think it turned out pretty well for a first pass!

Going forward, we want to dig deeper on the core protocols - consensus, routing, all that good stuff. The goal is to help demystify how these bad boys actually work under the hood. We know it’s some complex material, but we’ll try to keep it fun and engaging. Maybe we’ll even throw in some meme-worthy animations!

Making these kinda topics accessible through engaging videos is a challenging but rewarding task. We believe demystifying the inner workings of internet computer will empower more people to leverage the technology for new innovations. As a community, the clearer we can communicate these ideas, the faster we can advance together.

Give us a shout if you’ve got any suggestions on topics we should cover in future videos. Our goal is to create content that provides value to the community. We look forward to producing more videos that both educate and inspire.

Thanks for the support, mates!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

It’s nice to have video explanations.

Why are we all aliens? I thought there were a few humans too among us ICPeople. :smiley:

I don’t think any canister has gotten frozen yet. While it’s possible, I doubt there is even a proposal type for that.

I would put more non-subnet-related things inside the video.

2 Likes

This is a community culture, and I also feel that the internet computer is a kind of alien technology. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Really cool. Great job

1 Like