ICP Hub Holland

Hello Dfinity and IC community. I’m, on the IC, a learning developer and follow the project now over 2 years. Also looking for events near The Netherlands, but it looks like Holland have no ICP hub yet.

My questions:
1 Is there an hub for Holland / The Netherlands that I missed?
2 If there is no hub yet, what are the conditions to set one up?
3 Are there more Dutchies, that would also, like me, give some of there time to build or contribute to this platform that would like to build an hub?
4 Are there other hubs that have good ideas for setting up?

5 Likes

Hi,

I can’t answer your questions, but am part of the ICP Hub Portugal.

The idea is of supporting the region, and there is an European Alliance and we sometimes jointly organize online events. For example, there is going to be an Online No-Code Hackathon at the end of August.

The normal way to know of these events are through X: Hubs and PT HUB

Feel free to reach out to me by DM here if you would be interested in participating in that event or a future online Hackathon. :+1:

Thank you for your response, I will contact you DM

It seems DMs were disabled on the forum, a pity. :confused:

Can you reach out on TG?

FWIW DMs were being abused for phishing attacks, so they are enabled when a user has spent more time on the forum and has activity.

2 Likes

Hello diegop, can you tell me how to apply for setting up the NL ICP Hub? Or give me some information about setting up a HUB? I have a lot of time and would like to contribute to the platform.