Request for contacts of IC Devs / People based in France (FR ICP HUB)

Hi all :wave:

Am helping out on the successful kickstart of the French ICP HUB. There is going to be a launching event in 9th of September in Paris, and would like to personally reach out, inform, clarify and get as many IC people based in France.

And for that, why not reach out and ask for everyone’s help. If you know anyone based (or with French Nationality) would you be so kind to refer that person on this form and help me out?

Will try to reach out personally to as many people as I can, and convince them to either come to the event or subscribe to the Hub channels for updates. Will also inform that I come from you and hope that’s ok.

Top referrers will get some cool free swag from https://shop.dfinity.org/ as a form of my personal acknowledgement for your valuable help. :pray:

If your curious about the event, the official FR ICP HUB Launch event, please see more details and rsvp here: ICP Hub France Launch: AI-Driven Blockchain Futures · Luma

I will be present and if you are on the neighborhood, would gladly pay you a beer :beers: and get to know you better :+1:

Thanks!

1 Like