ICP Explorer: A real-time, easy-to-use explorer

Hi guys, I’m Lynn from Footprint Analytics. It’s an honor to introduce our team and ICP Explorer to you.

Footprint Analytics is a blockchain data solutions provider. We have a team of over 20 full-time developers. Our core members have been in the blockchain industry since 2017, and the majority of our developers have more than 2 years of experience in blockchain development.

About ICP Explorer

Project highlights

Our product, ICP Explorer, is specifically designed for the Internet Computer ecosystem. We are dedicated to creating a developer-friendly, real-time, and user-friendly explorer that offers several benefits:

• Transparency: We provide transparent and publicly accessible information about transactions, smart contracts, and addresses.
  • Real-time Monitoring: Users can monitor real-time activity on the Internet Computer.
  • Address and Transaction Analysis: Our explorer allows users to explore and analyze addresses and transactions on the Internet Computer.

Features

We have already achieved three significant milestones as deliverables: The completion of browser infrastructure and architecture design, the completion of the Home page, Transactions page, Neuron page, Proposals page, and the details of them.

Usage Example

Please check the screenshots of the product, ICP Explorer Screenshot - Google Docs

Resources

GitHub repo: https://github.com/footprintanalytics/icp-explorer-frontend

Future Plans

We have plans to add more in-depth content and features, including:

• Account / Canister / Subnets / Node Providers Features to enhance the functionality of the Explorer.
  • NFT Trading / Minting / Transfers Features, as well as other abstract data and applications.
  • APP Directory with Reference data for the Internet Computer ecosystem.
12 Likes

Hello! Can you track the burning rate of an APP in your website, check the APP with the highest burning rate, many people have mentioned this recently, there is no IC browser to track

2 Likes

Loving it.

One thing I noticed is that in the “transaction detail” page, the amount and fees appear to have the decimal point at the wrong place.

It would be could if it supported all ICP smart contracts similarly to Etherscan.

1 Like

Hello, Nathan here from 221Bravo.App :wave:

I really like the website, looks clean and fresh. I was kinda hoping it was powered by the IC but I think it’s hosted elsewhere? I know you’re cross chain which I imagine might drive you to more traditional hosting/ DB products.

It sounds like you’ve got a great team of devs. I wonder if there is merit in talking about you future plans in the ICP ecosystem? We’ve built (I would argue) a pretty decent ICP token explorer, which covers the main ICP tokens - providing indexing by block and account, top holders, visual explorers and other cool stats/ tools.

We’re certainly looking to build more cool stuff and have an open view to working with other projects - who share our passion for ICP!

Anyway, just thought I’d say hello :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for your feedback, have added it to our requirement backlog. Will ask the team to evaluate it.

Thanks for your feedback. Will ask the team to fix it. :wink:

Hey, will ask the team to evaluate it. :blush:

Hi,
Great job for your team and the product.
You can check our future plan in the post, if you think there are any sygnergies, you can contact me to discuss more. :blush:
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @LynnTsang , the link to github repo is not working for me :frowning:

Even when I went to the Organization page, in all the repos, there isn’t an ICP one.

Can you please check if it is already public?

I had a major question, where is the Data coming from? It looks like 100% of the data coming from the API of internet computer, or are you having a canister and querying/storing yourself some of this data?

Thanks and welcome.

Thank you for your feedback. This bug has been fixed.

We are currently using the official API for data management. Additionally, we are also working on data storage.

Are you planning on providing a mobile version?

We will make simple mobile adaptations in the next version iteration.

Great projects. Will be using it more when we are building on top of ICP