Display issues with dfinity.org

Why did dfinity.org become like this? I think this is a bug. This is really ugly. It’s been around for days. Hope dfinity can fix it soon

2 Likes

I’m not seeing what you’re seeing. The UI is a bit simpler, but I actually like it - the old site had a bit too much going on, the graphics/visualizations felt a bit laggy, and overall it was distracting.

The new site could use some separation between various sections and the margins look a little weird, but I think it’s an improvement overall.

1 Like

This is what i see on iphone, doesn’t look correct…

1 Like

This is what I see on my desktop when I shrink it, but I agree that spacing and separation between the various sections feels a bit bare - especially when viewed on your iPhone. Luckily this is something that can be addressed pretty quickly by a designer and front-end person. Post your iPhone model below (to understand the dimensions of your phone screen), and maybe @diegop can direct this to the owner of the main corp site.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Let me surface this up to folks owning the website.

2 Likes