We are happy to announce that voting is now open for a new IC release .
The NNS proposal is here: IC NNS Proposal 105666 .
Here is a summary of the changes since the last release:
- [9f5bd897b] Crypto: Add metric for minimum registry version used to retain active transcripts
- [774bb9bdf] Message Routing: feat: CanisterQueues input schedule repartitioning for subnet splitting
- [fb88a69d8] Message Routing: perf: Parallel state certification
- [a3a704554] Networking/Node: Add scripts and instructions for running an SEV-SNP VM.
- [bb8556bd4] Networking: Create systemd process to build requests to reporting canister
- [b1942b27c] Networking: chore: Add http2 specific transport metrics
- [397813ad3] Networking: chore: Remove ArcOrBoxClient by separating StateSync from StateManager
- [a9e8ced5a] Networking: chore: fix some problematic metrics
- [d1003435d] Message Routing: Use StateReader in Ingress
- [369c3e20a] Execution: fix: add a delay when checking instructions counter for universal_canister
- [249a5da4b] Orchestrator: feat: Add orchestrator key rotation metrics
- [81957e3dd] Runtime: Add write barrier to stable writes
- [ee64aa0d5] Runtime: Display latency for mixed workload experiments as well + other minor improvements.
- [d3b2c1709] Runtime: scalability: better support to run against boundary nodes
- Various tech-debt management: code refactoring, docs, bug fixes, test updates
And a complete list of changes can of course be found on GitHub.
Please reply to this message if you have any questions or comments.