Use an LLM to help build on ICP [Feedback appreciated!]

Excellent !!

I did a little project similar to this using WandB and Langchain. It’s in my github modeled after the example in a WandB course so it is really small, but proof of concept was good.

I used some real questions from attendees of the Azle bootcamp for contextual training! Perhaps this has been done for the ICP-bot?

This project started organically and multiple people who both wanted it and were working on it!

It can generally ingest any HTML website. I assumed the Rust programming is already in the base model based on my experience with it. but if you find it helpful, i can add Rust doc as well.

Yes, please do Diego.

DFINITY’s website has a lot of Motoko examples and tutorials, but very little on Rust.
Rust is a big opportunity for the IC, the community behind it is way bigger than the Motoko one.

Do you guys still have this LLM for searching Dfinity docs?

I hear the Kinic DAO team is making something for this :slight_smile:

Yes the LLM is still here: Developer Docs | Internet Computer