Upcoming TRAX SNS decentralisation sale

I am excited to see what comes of this. You have my full support as always!

Don’t let these trolls ruin your big moment.

3 Likes

What kind of question is this?

i am on the rim of being an investigator (paying accually for the “hardworking team”) and i need answers before risking money, no?

and idnt one purpose of a forum to ask questions and not only applaude everything?

and although i thank you for your posts, i hope your salt will not prevent me or others try to find more undermining questions.

hi-
do you know, if the trax coin is used only for tipping or do you need it for uploading or viewing, too?
is the music stored directly on trax chain or on a 3rd party storage provider?

-thx for your knowledge

These questions are responded in the Whitepaper, so I suggest to use resources of your payed and hard-working team to get through it in detail first.

Note, that also other links in the initial topic comment might be very helpful in your investigation.

2 Likes

hi-
i need still help, stupid me.
i read your white paper link. thank you!

but i cant find anything about the storage source. it says true web3, so i asume the data are stored on the TRAX chain?
under section 5.1.2.1 Upload, it does not specifically says, where data is uploaded to.

Hope this helps.

1. on ICP there is no such thing as TRAX chain, TRAX is a dApp running on ICP
  2. canister is a smart contract on ICP

1 Like

I really like the idea behind this project. Will be investing. Good luck

3 Likes

Why 1.5MB, did you find any sort of technical barrier stopping you being closer to the 2MB limit?

I think this question is for @tatruso as I’m not involved in TRAX project.

This has since changed to 1.9MB. At the time of writing the white paper the smart contract had not yet been optimised for performance. Considering the block size limit is 4MB, we decided to opt for a chunk size just below the ingress limit of 2MB. This allows room for other ingress messages with potentially higher priority to be included, and did not want to be limited to one payload per block which could lead to a slower upload speed.

3 Likes

Unfortunately this happens a lot on the forum. It’s best to anonymously flag posts as inappropriate, off topic, or spam and let the moderators handle it. This way you don’t have to feed the trolls and can stay focused on the intellectually honest deliberation of your post. Just click the three dots below the message and then click the flag icon. A popup will guide you through the rest. It’s quick and painless and anonymous. The moderators will decide if the post should be hidden or deleted. Some of this process is automated so it goes in effect immediately, especially if multiple people flag the comment.

Anyway, thanks for your post and good luck with your SNS decentralization sale.

4 Likes

Great, thanks for letting me know, wasn’t aware of this/how to do it! Thanks for your support :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@tatruso as the tokenomics sheet has been deprecated, can you please share the sns_init.yaml file that you’re using for the sale?

Here is the config file:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Following our conversation with the DFINITY team, we have reduced the dissolve delay for the airdrop allocation, bringing Voting Rights for Developer Neurons under the 50% threshold.

This will prevent the Developer Neurons from draining the treasury/“rugging” via a 51% attack, as was the case with BoomDAO & ICX SNS treasuries.

Thanks to @domwoe, @cryptoschindler and @bjoernek for assisting with testing of our SNS config file.
We invite community members to review the updated Config file

I’m pleased to say we are now SNS ready and the proposal should be up shortly!

1 Like

The NNS Proposal to create an SNS named ‘TRAX’ is now live.

@tatruso I’m finding it absolutely impossible to sign in to TRAX with my II. It keeps taking me to an NFID webpage which I can’t seem to see up with an II or my Gmail either. How can I log in and create an account myself? I will try plug if I can’t get into it using another method. I’d rather not use my Gmail.

Hi! Yeah, sorry about this. We patched an issue with NFID and it messed up the Internet Identity button so now both direct to NFID! Will hopefully be patched sometime tomorrow. Might be a good opportunity to test the new Plug mobile app in the meantime! :smile:

1 Like

Actually, fix is in the queue. Should be available very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like