Upcoming Hot or Not SNS decentralization sale

GM @utkarshgoyal will you be open-sourcing Hot or Not before the SNS launch?

Hi! We have added the link to the open-sourced repositories in the FAQ document. Please check the same.

1 Like

Hot or Not 24 is preparing to launch its Social Networking Decentralized Autonomous Organization (SNS DAO). Join us for the start of a new era of transparency, fairness, and collaboration among social media users. Get ready to be and more information visit to adbacklist.

1 Like

Hello, as per comments of some users, is the below $COYN circulating supply estimation (from Whitepaper) still valid?
Would you consider changing of the bet amounts from 10-50-100 to 1-5-10 or setting some limit on daily bets per user - to prevent too high inflation?

1 Like

Hello guys,
When I look into your whitepaper, it seems that you will mint 10% additional tokens in the first year and reduce gradually to 5 within 10 years . So within 10 years the total supply will be around 1.7 Billion>
How you keep stabilize the token price ? This might leads to a bloodbath in the market.

Showing:

1 Like

I guess the official level will definitely be adopted, and the higher the level, the higher the amount of COYN that can be sold. A strict calculation is carried out based on sales volume, market output, and burning volume.

1 Like

Hi! We have added more information regarding the supply of COYN and HOT tokens in the ecosystem in the FAQ document. Please check the same. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Utkarsh would you care answering my question about seed investors, airdrop for nft holders etc.

Much appreciated if itā€™s not the canned response of itā€™s in the FAQ/Whitepaper. Iā€™ve gone through them.

3 Likes

When can we expect to see your sns.yml file in order dig into token allocation and lockup schedules?

2 Likes

Hello @justmythoughts, we wanted to provide you with an update on the yml file. We are currently in the process of gathering information from all the respective principals, and once we have received it, we will swiftly publish the file. Thank you for your patience!

Hey Rishi would you care answering my question about seed investors, airdrop for nft holders etc.

Much appreciated if itā€™s not the canned response of itā€™s in the FAQ/Whitepaper. Iā€™ve gone through them.

1 Like

The question is reiterated below,

Hi Hot or Not team, At the time of funded they declared you had raised $200k and now youā€™ve put funded holders in the same category as seed investors. Funded guys get 0.27% allocation and Iā€™m assuming the rest goes to these guys who gave them this $200k. Why the hueeeegee! difference in valuation in this same category? Itā€™s more than 30X. They get 9.4% allocation for $200k. Now look at funded guys they get 0.27% allocation for 10k ICP or $40k. You didnā€™t disclose the valuation at which you raised, how much they raised from different inevstors, when they raised etc. There seems to be no mention of that in the WP.

Also funded guys are being allocated tokens at the lower ICP prices. I would get more tokens had I just kept my ICP with me and not funded your nfts. The additional benefits you guys talk of are worth a few ICP in the market (gob gob/nphone/Coyns). The thing that matters is HOT tokens and youā€™ve shortchanged us on that. Wonā€™t fly well with SNS investors as well. Better revise the funded allocation to 2.5-3% and do right by the community.

1 Like

This sounds like a big issue.

We sincerely thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We greatly appreciate your support and would like to express our gratitude by offering exclusive rewards to our Funded NFT holders. As a token of our appreciation, we have decided to reward Funded NFT holders with a special airdrop of 330,000 HOT tokens, surpassing all other seed investors.

Furthermore, in addition to the airdrop, we will be allocating COYN tokens to all NFT holders based on the tier of NFT purchased by Funded holders. The allocation will be as follows: 5000, 10000, and 20000 COYN tokens, setting Funded NFT holders apart from other seed investors.

We are excited to announce that funded NFT holders will also gain access to our gamified NFTs and NFTs from our inaugural collection, GobGob. Depending on the tier, they will receive 5, 15, or 30 unique NFTs. These in-game NFTs hold immense value as they are an integral part of our product and are anticipated to command significant prices, potentially reaching hundreds of dollars.

Itā€™s important to note that Funded NFT holders will have liquid $HOT tokens, unlike any other category, including seed investors. This advantage enables them to trade their tokens as soon as they are unlocked following the SNS.

HotOrNot has experienced remarkable growth within the entire ecosystem, thanks to the unwavering support from individuals like yourself. Our goal of becoming the largest social DAO in the world, extending beyond the ICP ecosystem, is within reach with your continued support. We are confident that our growth will lead to substantial returns for our investors, particularly our initial supporters.

Moreover, I want to assure you that the HotOrNot team is actively exploring additional avenues and advantages to provide our funded token holders. Your support from day one has been invaluable, and we are committed to exceeding your expectations.

We are currently exploring the possibility of introducing a dedicated Lifelong All Access Hot or Not Founders Pass NFT, exclusively available to a core group of most active users and only Funded NFT holders. This pass would grant access to all parts of the HotOrNot DApp without the need to participate in the game, allowing these select users to monetize all incentives from Day 1. Itā€™s important to note that this privilege would be limited to only a few hundred users out of the hundreds of thousands of users and even millions of users in the future, on the app.

These Lifelong All Access passes will be designed as NFTs, following a tiered structure similar to the Funded NFTs. The base price for these passes is planned to be in the hundreds of dollars, with the highest tier commanding a base price in the thousands of dollars. We anticipate that it will take a few weeks to finalize the details before we can roll out this exciting feature. Once implemented, this will establish Funded NFT holders as lifelong standouts within the Hot or Not DApp, distinguishing them from all other users in perpetuity.

We understand the significance of this opportunity and are committed to ensuring a fair and rewarding experience for our dedicated supporters. We will continue to work diligently to fine-tune the details of this exclusive offering, keeping the best interests of our Funded NFT holders in mind.

Your outstanding support and dedication to the HotOrNot platform are immensely appreciated. Once again, thank you for your unwavering support.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to link the following analysis, as I believe it is relevant to the topic at hand.

I want to thank the Hot or Not Foundation, and specifically, @rishichadha30 for how objective & engaged they have been throughout the process of due diligence, and final review.

Iā€™d like to also state that this is not meant to be financial advice, and only aims to offer constructive to the Foundation regarding the Accumulator Neurons Voting Criteria, and provide information regarding the SNS Sale itself.

I love the calm and composed manner youā€™ve chosen to reply with. There are only a few qualms left in me the major of which would be relieved after knowing the valuations at which seed round investors invested.

Iā€™d love for the ration of funded airdrop be increased to atleast 2.5-3% because 0.27% for us funded holders is just a disgrace when even the airdrop is 1%. I donā€™t care about liquid tokens. Lock it into neurons for all I care, 2 year, 3 year thatā€™s fine. I believed in the project for the long term and to not have enough governance tokens would Suck. You can have a poll for funded holders whether they want liquid tokens or more staked tokens?

I think we all agree to the potential of hot or not. Thatā€™s why having the governance control to the right group of early supporters is good not just for us but for project as well because we believed in you from day 1. Anyday more tokens over liquid tokens.

2 Likes

In the current alpha dapp it seems you will always win if you vote HOT. Is this a feature and not a bug?
Is it expected to change in future?
Thanks!

Human behavior glitch?

1 Like

SNS CONFIG

The file is now open for public review.

1 Like