Search code within the entire IC ecosystem using Querio code search

Querio code search is live and it puts the ICP ecosystem’s code at your fingertips!

‘</>Code’ can search through the open-source code within the entire ICP ecosystem. The new feature is designed especially for the ICP community, with a particular focus on developers.

Getting help and inspiration on writing motoko code is now easier with Querio. Our team is already using ‘</>Code’ internally to speed up the development of Querio’s search engine using Motoko.

Additionally ‘</>Code’ comes with predefined search keywords that modify the way Querio retrieves results:

mo: - perform searches only on .mo files,. Eg: “mo: hashmap” will return all .mo files that contain the word “hashmap”

js: - perform searches only on .js files. Eg: “js: canister” will return all .js files that contain the word “canister”

ts: - perform searches only on .ts files. Eg: “ts: canister” will return all .ts files that contain the word “canister”

rs: - perform searches only on .rs files. Eg: “rs: mutex” will return all .rs files that contain the word “mutex”

md: - perform searches only on .md files,. Eg: “md: game” will return all .md files that contain the word “game”

jsx: - perform searches only on .jsx files,. Eg: “jsx: swap” will return all .jsx files that contain the word “swap”

tsx: - perform searches only on .tsx files,. Eg: “tsx: ledger” will return all .mo files that contain the word “ledger”

3 Likes

Very cool. Will be super helpful
How are you indexing github? I ask because when i do the ‘mo:___’ search i find other repos but not mine: edjCase · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks! We’re currently searching for repositories that have dfinity dependencies in the package.json files, and looking at your repo, you’re using a .toml file.

Based on your observation, we’ll improve the scraper to also search for dfinity dependencies in .toml files.

2 Likes

@Gekctek Querio is now scrapping the dfinity dependencies in .toml files.

Here’s a link to ‘edjCase’ query.

1 Like