Request for feedback: Compounding Maturity Proposal

The more I think about this proposal, the more I think this option should be included in the proposal from the beginning :

This option would allow people to take advantage of the auto compounding AND to stay into a “staked ICP” grammar.

The articulated concepts are the same as in the other ones, so they not involve any complexification, just like this other possibility does not involve complexification, since it is what people currently does :

So here is my question : since we consider to separate the proposal into parts, could we include at least the 5th possibility into the governance proposal ? Idealistically, we would set 6 proposals, correlative to these options described by @jwiegley

And we would add the price modulation feature as another proposal.

By shooting these 6 features in “one time”, we would avoid differed proposals which could bring confusion precisely because of the fact they are differed : people would get used to using the new system, and once they would handle the new system, a new proposal would come to modify things, even if it is just to complete it.

The exhaustivity of these options described by @jwiegley is here compatible with harmony, pragmaticity and even beauty, it is rare we have them gathered, so let us not deprive us of it !

1 Like