Reducing End to End latencies on the Internet Computer

I’ve put a bit of information together about each of these new proposals and collated them on this post, with a few more observations and questions → Subnet Management - General Discussion - Governance / NNS proposal discussions - Internet Computer Developer Forum (dfinity.org)

On a side note...

@dsharifi, would you consider providing a link to the relevant forum discussion in proposal summaries in the future? :pray: This is super useful as it allows voters in the NNS dapp to know where to turn for critical discussion and debate relating to the proposals (allowing them to cast a more considered vote).

As an example, ‘Change Subnet Membership’ proposals have recently started providing a link in the proposal summary to the relevant subnet thread on this forum (thanks again @Sat), e.g. 132225, 132228. :)<

Update I’ve revisited via the dashboard and noticed that the URL field is provided and links to this topic :+1: (I was initially looking for this in the proposal summary). It doesn’t look like the NNS dapp renders this URL when viewed on a mobile device (but this is arguably one of the most important pieces of information for voters who wish to make an informed decision).