Proposal to create an SNS DAO for SNEED

I don’t understand your point because according to ICPCoins all the coins you’re pointing to have higher market caps in the ICP ecosystem than SNEED at the moment so logically they’re bringing more value to the network. They at least have real tangible products that can be used on the IC. There are other issues to be addressed with the other SNSs as discussed here: !ONLY “1 ICP” IN ICX’S SNS ICP Treasury! What is the Warning!, the Reflection!, the ACTION! for us?!?!?!. From this, based on what I’ve read regarding how things were done in these other SNSs Treasuries + the fact that there have been no solutions implemented on this yet makes me all the more wary to give a memecoin especially an SNS. I think it is better and looks better in the long term to those who use the NNS for there to be projects with use cases and tangible products as SNSs with it’s current configuration (of having no categories of SNSs). I think in two years if there are 5-6 meme coins crowd the NNS, it just won’t look good.

Again I’d like to reiterate that SNEED’s only point of value to the IC in this post is to offer something that we already have which is the very process that they are using. If there is something else of value beyond this I would like to hear it. Again it just sounds like a place for people to congregate to govern the LPs and funds of the project, nothing more nothing less. I’m sure there is a community, which we’re not entirely sure how robust that even is, but what is this going to do for the IC as a whole?

People were also critical of IC GHOST wanting to be an SNS in the same way. How they got adopted I don’t know but this is not a matter of favorites. More than anything I simply think to someone who is new to the IC and NNS this dilutes what the purpose of the SNS and Internet Computer is as the NNS is a very central part of the IC.

And for all you saying I didn’t read the white paper and that SNEED is not a memecoin. You need to read it yourself:

What does it say in the disclaimer?